100% Endocrinologist Opportunity in beautiful Riverfront Community
Posted 4 months ago
Busy Practice is Looking for an Additional Endocrinologist!
Opportunity Highlights Include:
- Practice will be 100% Endocrinology.
- Joining an experienced well-respected endocrinologist.
- Practice also includes a Nurse Practitioner, Diabetes Educator, Nursing and Clerical Staff, along with an internal medicine physician
- Clinic located in medical tower connected to the hospital.
- Minimal inpatient call and clinic call via phone.
- Competitive base salary with productivity incentive.
- CME, PTO, Malpractice and Health/Life/Vision insurance included.
- Recruitment Incentive and Relocation Included.
- Named one of the “Most Livable City in America”, “one of America’s Best Communities for Young People”, one of the “50 Best College Towns”, and one of the “Best Places to Launch a Small Business”, this riverfront town is a great place to live and practice medicine. A beautiful river flows through the heart of the city and next to it is a paved walking, running path that stretches for almost 5 miles.
- One of the largest cities in Alabama, the area is the regional center of industry, commerce, healthcare and education for the area. It is a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family. It is an idyllic college town. Close to Birmingham and almost 2 and a half hours from Atlanta, this great community allows access to many amenities.