Family Medicine w/OB Faculty Position close to beautiful beaches in Florida!!
This hospital’s Family Medicine Residency Program located in the Florida panhandle, is seeking a full-time faculty member with advanced training in Family Medicine and Obstetrics to join our team.
The current program is fully accredited by the ACGME, along with Osteopathic Recognition.
- Join Family Medicine faculty members practicing full scope Family Medicine
- Additional full-time faculty in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Pharmacology
- Family Medicine Obstetrics fellowship required
- Board certification required and leadership skills preferred
- Inpatient Family Medicine and Obstetrics including cesarean sections, assisted vaginal deliveries, and dilation and curettage, while closely working with eight certified nurse midwives and a growing number of FM-OB fellows
- OB call approximately 1:5 with an additional paid weekend per month
- Outpatient Family Medicine and Obstetrics, including routine and high risk prenatal care, precepting resident physicians and medical students, and the opportunity to perform outpatient procedures
- Close working relationship with Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists
- Position offers support for scholarly activities, professional development, leadership support, and lifestyle flexibility
Our Commitment to You:
- Competitive Compensation Model
- Excellent benefits, leave time, and CME
- Relocation Allowance
- Multiple Retirement Savings Plans
- Great call rotation
Near, but far, from the well-known destinations of the Sunshine State, the area offers a distinct culture and community with access to some of the world’s greatest beaches. The city is a hub of activity and home to universities, research institutes and some of Florida’s most pristine nature. Often described as “The Other Florida” with its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, southern-style hospitality and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks. The city is a medium sized city where a vibrant academic and artistic community are complemented by old-fashioned charm.
|Job Category||Family Medicine, Family Medicine- OB, Family Medicine-OB|