This Private Practice Oncology Group, a state-of-the-art cancer center, is seeking another Oncologist to join their thriving organization. They have an established practice with a solid referral basis, a good payor mix, a diverse patient population, and a caring and dedicated staff. We foster a friendly, happy, and supportive work environment, where people strive to do their very best, and are the best at what they do. We are interested in candidates who share our vision and culture.
- The practice has an extensive support network with access to top-notch surgeons, radiation oncologists, pathologists, imaging, hospital services, and laboratory services to provide superior patient care and patient experience.
- Through clinical trial programs, they offer access to novel therapies for cancer to ensure the most current treatment plan for our patients. The director of the program is a leader in the industry with key oncology publications in major journals across the United States and Europe. He leads many of the latest research and clinical trials and continues to function as a consultant for multiple pharmaceutical industry partners.
- The office is equipped with an outpatient infusion center, in-house chemo lab, and on-site genetic testing.
- The group values our oncologists’ development, whether that be in clinical trial research, medical education, or clinical practice. The organization is flexible and can be adapted to meet their oncologists’ career goals.
- They are seeking candidates who share a dedication to excellence in patient care and who are willing to go above and beyond for their patients and colleagues.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation and Benefits for Full-time Hematologists/Oncologists:
- Competitive base salary for 5-day work week, 8 AM – 5 PM
- Up to $750,000.00 base salary and up to $1.2 million RVU based on experience
- Relocation reimbursement available
- CME allowance and paid time for CME activity
- Consideration for equitable ownership after 3 years based on RVUs
- 20 days of paid time off per year
- 401(k) plan available after vesting
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, compensation for re-certification, license renewal, and DEA renewal
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- The group is located in a beautiful family-friendly community in the Central Valley and the heart of San Joaquin Valley with very affordable housing and top-rated schools.
- With a diverse and vibrant community of 500,000, the community is one of the most populous cities in California with all the amenities of a metropolitan area and access to the great outdoors.
- As the population center point of California, the community is only four hours from 90 percent of the state’s population – two hours to Los Angeles, three and a half hours to San Diego, four hours to San Francisco, and two hours from several beaches and national parks.