This physician’s group is seeking a fellowship trained, board-certified surgical oncologist, to join a team of 2 subspecialty surgeons in our growing practice. The Clinic’s Cancer Center includes medical oncology, radiation therapy, IMRT, Pet Scan, CT Simulation, a 28-station infusion center, dietary and social services, a patient education library, and Weekly multi-disciplinary tumor board meetings with surgical oncology, general/breast surgery, plastic surgery, and GYN/ONC. Additionally, through our relationship with a local cancer center, as designation as an affiliate site of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG), patients can participate in the most up-to-date clinical trials.
Qualified candidates will be fellowship trained, BC/BE and comfortable with exposure to an array of surgical oncology as well as some general surgery
- Large physician-owned group
- Over 40 specialties with robust internal referral network and well-established patient base.
- Service to 1 hospital 1 block away.
- EPIC EMR allows for continuity of care throughout clinic.
- Physicians are eligible for partnership after 2 years (Guaranteed salary + bonus for 1styear).
- Rewarding compensation structure with NO PRACTICE START-UP COSTS.
- ADVANCED DIAGNOSTIC SUPPORT including in-house labs and Radiology and BUILT-IN REFERRAL NETWORK.
- ROBUST ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT takes care of staffing, billing and collections, coding and transcription, Clinical Informatics (EMR), Value-Based Services, Quality and Recruitment.
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Exceptional suburban setting and favorable payor mix
Benefits include generous sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice coverage, paid time off & CME allowance, 401(k) & much more.
ABOUT THE GROUP
Since the group’s inception over 50 years ago, the clinic has evolved into one of the largest and most successful medical groups in the Southeast United States and our robust medical staff has distinguished themselves as healthcare leaders in our community. Our extensive multi-disciplinary teams collaborate to ensure continuity of care. As a result, patients and providers enjoy efficient referrals within the group. The group is well-known for introducing innovative technology and procedures and is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic testing equipment. Our lucrative practice is governed by a physician-led Board of Directors. The group is Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Conveniently located between Tampa and Orlando, the community is a lively community. Much of area’s culture and iconic neighborhoods are built around stunning lakes. The city has been named one of the fastest growing cities in the nation, however our cost of living and property taxes remain among the lowest in the state!
The city is just a short drive away from some of the nation’s best attractions including Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Daytona 500, Cape Canaveral, and Clearwater Beach- named “#1 Beach in America” by Trip Advisor. The area is home to Fortune 500 companies. Our culturally diverse city nurtures the creative instincts of youth with a school of visual and performing arts.
Floridians enjoy year-round sunshine and a wide variety of outdoor activities including sports fishing, golf, water sports, and running or hiking throughout our abundant natural landscapes. The area is the spring training home for the professional sports teams.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Heather Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-317-7986