This group is a well-established practice with a strong reputation for providing excellent care. You will be part of a practice that is located within minutes of the Community Hospital campus that currently has one mid-level provider. The hospital’s surgical services department was the first hospital in the area to provide the use of the robotic technology of the da Vinci robot.
Community Hospital Highlights:
- Non-profit, 203 bed acute care multispecialty medical facility
- Services a 10-county region in southern West Virginia and southwest Virginia
- We operate The Behavioral Health Pavilion of the Virginias
- Operates a full-service emergency department in Bluefield
- We own and operate 16 ambulatory clinics offering a wide range of specialties
This Community Hospital is an affiliate of WVU Medicine, West Virginia’s premier provider of advanced specialty care and the state’s only academic medical center. WVU Medicine is West Virginia University’s affiliated health system. Through its sixteen hospitals, five institutes, and many affiliates, WVU Medicine provides comprehensive healthcare services to all of West Virginia, Southeast Ohio, Western Maryland, and Southwest Pennsylvania.
Located in beautiful southern West Virginia, this city is home to a rich history of manufacturing, technology, and tourism. I-77 runs through the heart of the county and provides quick access to 8 major markets in the region. Located just under 3 hours north of Charlotte, NC and within easy driving distance to many mid-Atlantic and Southeast cities, it offers residents the best of small-town America with top ranked public schools and access to incredible recreational opportunities.