This Health Medical Group, in partnership with a local health system, is currently seeking a B/C General Cardiologist for a new practice in coastal North Carolina. Experience is required.
The area is one of the most picturesque regions in the country offering pristine beaches and protected federal and state parks.
Opportunity Highlights include:
- Employment by the hospital physician group: Community Practice Model
- Hospital privileges at the local hospital
- System-wide integrated EMR – EPIC
- On-site Lab
- Full clinical support by the hospital’s Health Heart and Vascular Care Program
- Local support from: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, ENT, Ortho, General Surgery, OBGYN, Hematology/Oncology, Urology
- Close proximity to the hospital – a full service, community hospital offering a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Ability to live in one of the top-rated coastal locations in the United States offering excellent public school options
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits plan, qualified applicants may also be eligible for loan repayment, sign-on bonus, income guarantees, and residency/fellowship paid commitment stipends.
The hospital is a full-service critical access hospital offering a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services. The hospital is fully accredited, provides high quality care in a compassionate environment to all patients, regardless of their ability to pay, and has been nationally recognized for outstanding patient care.
The Community: Wide beaches, stunning sunsets, world-class fishing and endless outdoor activities are part of daily life. The beautiful, miles of beautiful beaches are perfect for those who love the outdoors, offering fishing, swimming, hiking, and hang gliding. However, historic lighthouses, beautiful dunes, and the unique local cuisine make this exquisite area a pleasure for all.