EP Cardiologist to join Heart and Vascular Practice
This hospital-employed opportunity is looking for an EP Cardiologist to join
to join a well-established and thriving practice.
* Looking for experienced EP to build a program – Practice full range of EP with onsite CTS backup
* Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in EP Cardiology
* Will perform all EP procedures including pacemakers and ablations
* 1:6 Inpatient Call Coverage (to be shared with general cardiology)
* Group consists of 2 Interventional, 5 Non-Invasive, and 1 EP Cardiologist
*Hospital cardiac services include: stress testing, ECHO, Nuclear, TEE, PAD net, CPACS, Cardiac Intervention, Cardiac Cath, Permanent Pacemaker, Cardiac PET; Cardiac MRI
*Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
The town is a thriving, progressive community—home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools, and a strong local economy.
The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational, and tourist attractions to suit any taste. From theatre to arts and crafts, golf to tennis, and a beautiful state park, you’ll find it all here. Diverse activities include community theater, community chorus, community band, children’s theatre, art exhibitions, a storytelling festival, violin classes, arts and crafts attractions, and special musical performances.