This Health Medical Group, in partnership with this hospital system’s physician group is currently seeking an experienced Family Medicine Physician to join a Physician and Nurse Practitioner in a beautiful coastal North Carolina location. This position offers an opportunity to provide care in a newly built, state-of-the-art clinic.
The community is one of the most picturesque regions in the country offering pristine beaches and protected federal and state parks.
Opportunity Highlights include:
- Employment by the Hospital’s Health Physician Group-Community Practice Model
- Established practice with 1 physician and 1 advanced practice provider
- Outpatient only, no call
- System-wide integrated EMR – EPIC
- On-site Lab
- X-Ray conveniently located at adjoining Urgent Care Clinic
- Schedule: 4 clinic days per week
- Local specialist support from: ENT, Ortho, General Surgery, OBGYN, Hematology/Oncology, Urology, Cardiology
- Close proximity to the local Hospital – a full service, community hospital offering a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Ability to live in one of the top-rated coastal locations in the United States offering excellent public school options
- Guaranteed sign-on bonus
This beautiful community is a showcase of exceptional historic architecture, scenic beauty. Its unique historic district, vibrant downtown, spectacular sunsets, and beautiful waterfront living make it an easy place to call home.
- Ability to live on the water
- Close to Chesapeake, VA and a short drive to the world-famous Outer Banks beaches, various water sport activities and multiple golf courses.
- Previously recognized as one of America’s prettiest towns
- Low cost of living Abundance of activities including boating, sailing, fishing, hiking, kayaking and canoeing and so much more