This hospital system is currently seeking a board certified general surgeon to join an established practice in Northeastern North Carolina, close to the Virginia border. Experience required.
The community offers an excellent work-life balance with the ability to live on a 20,000 acre lake perfect for fishing and boating.
- Established practice with 3 surgeons
- APP support in outpatient clinic for pre/post op coverage
- Ideal candidate will perform bread and butter general surgery plus upper and lower scopes with options for specialty work
- Shared call
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Built in referral network
- Ability to live on the lake
- Conveniently located between Raleigh, NC and Richmond, VA
- Family friendly community with an affordable cost of living
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits plan, qualified applicants may also be eligible for loan repayment, sign-on bonus, income guarantees, and residency/fellowship paid commitment stipends.
The community is located in northeastern North Carolina close to the Virginia border. Whether you prefer downtown living or more rural lake living, the community is the perfect spot to call home! It affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make this community unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- Excellent public and private school options
- Conveniently located near three international airports (Raleigh, Richmond, or Norfolk)