GI Position with Academic Affiliated Hospital
Join an expanding GI practice in North Central West Virginia where you can have a significant impact in the lives of your patients while enjoying the benefits of living in a USA Today top 25 community.
This is a well-established practice with a strong reputation for providing excellent care to a patient base of close to 300,000. You will be part of a cohesive and highly supported team of providers that practice under one roof with the clinic connected to the hospital. Candidates with additional training in advanced endoscopy procedures are welcome to apply.
- Non-profit, 300 bed new hospital facility
- Call of 1:6 and every sixth week inpatient service
- 4 Advanced Practice Providers across inpatient and clinic
- Over 100 endoscopy cases per physician per month
- 3 days in clinic and 2 days in endoscopy
- Consultative practice with hospitalists admitting
- Hospital employed with guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives
- Comprehensive health benefits provided by WVU Medicine
- 403B retirement match program with optional 457B plan
- CME time off and annual allowance
- Short term disability plan covering 100% base salary for up to 6 months
- Significant recruitment incentives with an initial multi-year contract
This is the only hospital in WV to receive Top 100 honors in two separate, data-driven surveys by Fortune/IBM Watson Health and the Lown Institute. These rankings are based upon criteria such as patient and clinical outcomes, operational efficiency and financial health.