Great Urology Opportunity to join a hospital-employed practice in one of America’s Most Livable Cities.
- Join 3 urologists and 2 NPs in established well-respected practice.
- UroNav Fusion Biopsy System
- da Vinci Xi surgical system
- New modern office space in the tower attached to the hospital.
- Competitive compensation package
- Named one of the “Most Livable City in America”, “one of America’s Best Communities for Young People”, one of the “50 Best College Towns”, and one of the “Best Places to Launch a Small Business”, this riverfront town is a great place to live and practice medicine. A beautiful river flows through the heart of the city and next to it is a paved walking, and running path that stretches for almost 5 miles.
- One of the largest cities in Alabama, the area is the regional center of industry, commerce, healthcare, and education for the area. It is a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family. It is an idyllic college town. Close to Birmingham and almost 2 and a half hours from Atlanta, this great community allows access to many amenities.