About the opportunity:
- Provider will be employed by hospital system close to Atlanta
- Join an established practice with more than 25 years’ experience in the community staffed with one full-time BC plastic surgeon and one part time nurse practitioner
- 60/40 Blend of Cosmetic/Reconstructive Surgery
- Body contour, breast and facial surgery, minimally invasive FaceTite, BodyTite, Morpheus 8, and Fraxel laser
- Dedicated OR time for cosmetic & reconstructive surgeries plus clinic days
- Schedule includes five-day work week with after-hours call for clinic patients plus a shared facial trauma call with local ENT practice 1:4 (typically 2-3 calls per month)
- Large referral area – only plastic surgery group in the west Georgia/east Alabama market
- EPIC EMR systemwide
- Extremely competitive salary plus bonus and full benefits
- *Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- The Community:
- The town is a thriving, progressive community—home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.
- The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational and tourist attractions to suit any taste. From theatre to arts and crafts, golf to tennis, and a beautiful state park, you’ll find it all here. Diverse activities include community theater, community chorus, community band, children’s theatre, art exhibitions, a storytelling festival, violin classes, arts and crafts attractions and special musical performances.