Invasive Cardiology Position in Georgia
Posted 1 year ago
Open Invasive Cardiologist Position in South Georgia!
- Award winning independent community hospital seeking an invasive cardiologist
- 11 Consecutive “A” ratings for hospital safety from The Leapfrog Group
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by JCAHO
- Need to replace a physician who transitioned to a Medical Directorship out of state
- Two other invasive cardiologists for shared call coverage and hospitalists handle admissions
- Starting salary based on median MGMA data
- 100% of annual profits from practice paid to physician as if it was your own practice
- Full benefits package including: • Relocation assistance, medical benefits, PTO and CME allowance • Monthly stipend while completing training available for upcoming graduates
- Active Georgia license or ability to obtain
Community: Great family community, excellent public schools, nationally-ranked gymnastics and world-class diving team. Local football, former reigning State Campion. Arts center, country club, YMCA, fitness and sports.