Join another breast surgeon and shared NP in a hospital system close to Atlanta
- Hospital employed opportunity joining a fellowship trained Breast Surgeon and a shared nurse practitioner
- Will accept a 2024 Fellow or new graduate
- Partner with a team of women’s health providers, hematology oncologists, and a plastic surgeon
- 5-day work week with NO general surgery or emergency department call
- Established patient volumes with ability to see 12-14 on clinic days
- Dedicated OR days with access to Interoperative Specimen X-Ray
- Will perform an array of procedure including all surgical breast procedures
- Must be proficient in/or willing to learn stereotactic and ultrasound guided biopsies
- EPIC EMR systemwide
- Extremely competitive salary plus bonus and full benefits, a great community and more…
The town is a thriving, progressive community—home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.
The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational and tourist attractions to suit any taste. From theatre to arts and crafts, golf to tennis, and a beautiful state park, you’ll find it all here. Diverse activities include community theater, community chorus, community band, children’s theatre, art exhibitions, a storytelling festival, violin classes, arts and crafts attractions and special musical performances.