This prestigious healthcare group is seeking an experienced hematology oncologist to join a ACoS Commission on Cancer accredited program, in a beautiful coastal North Carolina Community.
- Ability to live in one of the top-rated coastal locations in the United States
- Established community cancer program, fully accredited with Commendation by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer with approximately 150 analytic cases annually; ACRO accredited Radiation Therapy Center
- Established hematology/oncology practice with strong existing referral base and 11bay infusion suite, staffed by all chemo-certified RN staff
- NP/PA support
- Breaking ground in 2022 on a new facility to house all of Cancer Services in one location
- Palliative Care Services provided through a multidisciplinary Symptom Management Team
- Navigation Services including an Oncology Nurse Navigator with established referral relationships at regional academic/tertiary sites for specialty care and an Oncology Social Worker working collaboratively with community partners to support psychosocial needs
- Onsite dietician & outpatient rehabilitation services with physical therapy, occupational therapy, lymphedema services and speech therapy
- Engaging and cohesive team of oncology providers and staff offering the following services: Radiation Therapy, General Surgery, Radiology, Pathology
- Integrative Medicine provider for consultation and referral
- Multidisciplinary cancer committee structure with monthly tumor boards and bi-monthly Breast Tumor Boards
- Over 30 referring providers to the Cancer service line
- Medical Director role with Medical Director Stipend
- Clinic is 2 blocks from the beach!!
- Employed (non-academic) position; 100% outpatient with shared after-hours/weekend call
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, and holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- SIGN ON AND RETENTION BONUS AVAILABLE
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits plan, qualified applicants may also be eligible for loan repayment, sign-on bonus, and income guarantees
Practice medicine while enjoying wide beaches, stunning sunsets, world-class fishing and endless outdoor activities are part of daily life. The beautiful, miles of beautiful beaches are perfect for those who love the outdoors, offering fishing, swimming, hiking, and hang gliding. However, historic lighthouses, beautiful dunes, and the unique local cuisine make this exquisite area a pleasure for all.