Orthopedic Hand/Upper Extremity Surgeon Opportunity in beautiful Florida community!!
This physician owned clinic is seeking an orthopedic hand/upper extremity surgeon to join our existing hand surgeon and orthopedic team. Our orthopedic team also includes 6 other surgeons specializing in sports medicine, total joint, hand and trauma. Physicians starting practice will enjoy the internal referral network and the support of senior partners and experienced staff with no practice start-up costs. Very competitive first year salary with benefits including signing bonus, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, and opportunity for partnership. Option to practice general orthopedics and take orthopedic call if desired.
Located within 2 blocks of the 800 +-bed hospital and surgery center, the clinic is equipped with onsite digital imaging (CT, MRI, PET), EMG, NCS, full-service laboratory, urgent care and occupational/physical/hand therapy services.
- No start-up costs for office practices
- EPIC – Electronic Medical Records
- First year salary guarantee + productivity bonus
- Relocation assistance, malpractice insurance, and CME & dues allowance, paid time off, 401(k)/Keogh & more.
- Physician owned & operated private practice with a national reputation.
- Opportunity for partnership after 2 years of fulltime employment
- Internal referral network and support of senior partners and experienced staff
- Exceptional suburban setting & varied patient mix.
- Abundant recreation year-round: 500+ lakes and numerous parks; close to events and attractions
- Access to major sports events – football, baseball, basketball and hockey
- Spring training home of the Detroit Tigers with Clinic physicians serving as the team’s healthcare provider
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
Large physician-owned group
- Over 40 specialties with robust internal referral network and well-established patient base.
- Service to 1 hospital 1 block away.
- EPIC EMR allows for continuity of care throughout clinic.
- Physicians are eligible for partnership after 2 years (Guaranteed salary + bonus for 1styear).
- Rewarding compensation structure with NO PRACTICE START-UP COSTS.
- ADVANCED DIAGNOSTIC SUPPORT including in-house labs and Radiology and BUILT-IN REFERRAL NETWORK.
- ROBUST ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT takes care of staffing, billing and collections, coding and transcription, Clinical Informatics (EMR), Value-Based Services, Quality and Recruitment.
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Exceptional suburban setting and favorable payor mix
Benefits include generous sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice coverage, paid time off & CME allowance, 401(k) & much more.
ABOUT THE GROUP
Since the group’s inception over 50 years ago, the clinic has evolved into one of the largest and most successful medical groups in the Southeast United States and our robust medical staff has distinguished themselves as healthcare leaders in our community. Our extensive multi-disciplinary teams collaborate to ensure continuity of care. As a result, patients and providers enjoy efficient referrals within the group. The group is well-known for introducing innovative technology and procedures and is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic testing equipment. Our lucrative practice is governed by a physician-led Board of Directors. The group is Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Conveniently located between Tampa and Orlando, the community is a lively community. Much of area’s culture and iconic neighborhoods are built around stunning lakes. The city has been named one of the fastest growing cities in the nation, however our cost of living and property taxes remain among the lowest in the state!
The city is just a short drive away from some of the nation’s best attractions including Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Daytona 500, Cape Canaveral, and Clearwater Beach- named “#1 Beach in America” by Trip Advisor. The area is home to Fortune 500 companies. Our culturally diverse city nurtures the creative instincts of youth with a school of visual and performing arts.
Floridians enjoy year-round sunshine and a wide variety of outdoor activities including sports fishing, golf, water sports, and running or hiking throughout our abundant natural landscapes. The area is the spring training home for the professional sports teams.