Outpatient Internal Medicine/ Family Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful Florida Location!
An exciting internal medicine or family medicine physician opportunity is now available at one of the largest medical clinics in the southeast! Each physician has a private office with dedicated exam rooms and staff. Office hours, Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. No OB, Minimal call with 4-6 physicians in call group. Level 3 Recognition as a Patient-Centered Medical Home from NCQA for high-quality, patient-centered care.
- Large physician-owned group
- Over 40 specialties with a robust internal referral network and well-established patient base.
- Service to 1 hospital 1 block away.
- EPIC EMR allows for continuity of care throughout the clinic.
- Physicians are eligible for partnership after 2 years (Guaranteed salary + bonus for 1st year).
- Rewarding compensation structure with NO PRACTICE START-UP COSTS.
- ADVANCED DIAGNOSTIC SUPPORT including in-house labs and Radiology and BUILT-IN REFERRAL NETWORK.
- ROBUST ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT takes care of staffing, billing and collections, coding and transcription, Clinical Informatics (EMR), Value-Based Services, Quality, and Recruitment.
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Exceptional suburban setting and favorable payor mix
Benefits include a generous sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice coverage, paid time off & CME allowance, 401(k) & much more.
ABOUT THE GROUP
Since the group’s inception over 50 years ago, the clinic has evolved into one of the largest and most successful medical groups in the Southeast United States and our robust medical staff has distinguished themselves as healthcare leaders in our community. Our extensive multi-disciplinary teams collaborate to ensure continuity of care. As a result, patients and providers enjoy efficient referrals within the group. The group is well-known for introducing innovative technology and procedures and is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic testing equipment. Our lucrative practice is governed by a physician-led Board of Directors. The group is Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Conveniently located between Tampa and Orlando, the community is a lively community. Much of the area’s culture and iconic neighborhoods are built around stunning lakes. The city has been named one of the fastest-growing cities in the nation, however, our cost of living and property taxes remain among the lowest in the state!
The city is just a short drive away from some of the nation’s best attractions including Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Daytona 500, Cape Canaveral, and Clearwater Beach- named “#1 Beach in America” by Trip Advisor. The area is home to Fortune 500 companies. Our culturally diverse city nurtures the creative instincts of youth with a school of visual and performing arts.
Floridians enjoy year-round sunshine and a wide variety of outdoor activities including sports fishing, golf, water sports, and running or hiking throughout our abundant natural landscapes. The area is the spring training home for the professional sports teams.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Heather Kline at email@example.com or 770-317-7986