Hospital-employed, outpatient Board-Eligible or Board-Certified Neurologist close to Atlanta
- General Neurology, with opportunity for subspecialty interest
- Solo provider practice location in close to Atlanta; shared building with another specialty, established office staff and onsite phlebotomist
Structure of position:
- Outpatient only, general neurology clinic
- All inpatient support is provided by Neurohospitalist & Medical Hospitalist group
- No hospital call (phone “call” to support the clinic only)
- Large Primary Care network for referrals
- EPIC EMR systemwide
- Extremely competitive salary plus bonus and full benefits
The town is a thriving, progressive community—home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.
The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational and tourist attractions to suit any taste. From theatre to arts and crafts, golf to tennis, and a beautiful state park, you’ll find it all here. Diverse activities include community theater, community chorus, community band, children’s theatre, art exhibitions, a storytelling festival, violin classes, arts and crafts attractions and special musical performances.