This hospital system is seeking an experienced BE/BC Pediatrician to join their established practice located in a beautiful coastal community in NC. Applicants must be PALS and NRP certified.
This beautiful waterfront community is located 90 minutes from Norfolk, Virginia, 2 hours east of Raleigh, North Carolina and 1 hour from the beautiful beaches of The Outer Banks.
Job Highlights include:
- Privileges at local Community Hospital
- Established physician-led private not for profit healthcare system
- Ability to live in a beautiful waterfront community with an affordable cost of living
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Call shared with 3 other providers and includes 1 day per week/1 weekend per month
- Full practice support by Physician Group
- Clinic schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Health Coach and Asthma Case Manager on staff
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits to include: Administrative Stipend, Relocation, Paid Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice/Tail Coverage, 401k matching/457, Medical, Dental, & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Guaranteed sign-on bonus
This beautiful community is a showcase of exceptional historic architecture, scenic beauty. Its unique historic district, vibrant downtown, spectacular sunsets, and beautiful waterfront living make it an easy place to call home.
- Ability to live on the water
- Close to Chesapeake, VA and a short drive to the world-famous Outer Banks beaches, various water sport activities and multiple golf courses.
- Previously recognized as one of America’s prettiest towns
- Low cost of living
- Abundance of activities including boating, sailing, fishing, hiking, kayaking and canoeing and so much more