Pulmonary CC Position Opening in Beautiful Morgantown
This hospital (home of West Virginia University) is searching for a full time Board Certified or Board Eligible pulmonologist and/or critical care physician. This is a great opportunity for a physician who wants to join a busy practice.
- Fully supported office in a brand new medical office building steps from the hospital.
- Hospital offers a wide scope of services and boasts a brand new cancer center
- Competitive Salary with bonus
- Relocation and Sign on Bonus
- Great Opportunity for new grads or established physicians
Morgantown is a great place to practice medicine. It is home to West Virginia University, a large university with nationally recognized sports as well as theatre, shopping, nightlife, and eclectic restaurants. Moreover, it is a relatively short drive to Pittsburgh, Baltimore/Washington DC, and Columbus. There is additionally an array of outdoor activities year round including hiking, camping, biking, white water rafting, snow/water skiing, hunting, fishing, and golfing, among others. It also boasts an excellent public and private school system.
|Critical Care, Pulmonary Critical Care, Pulmonologist