Hospital Group employed Outpatient Palliative Medicine Physician to practice close to Atlanta
- Considering experienced providers only to start a new practice
- Board Certified in Hospice and Palliative Care through American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Experience with program building preferred
- Outpatient Palliative Medicine clinic responsibilities; Monday – Friday (5 days/40 hours per week)
- 100% Outpatient Clinic Based
The opportunity offers competitive salary package, great benefits, sign on and relocation
The town is a thriving, progressive community—home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.
The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational and tourist attractions to suit any taste. From theatre to arts and crafts, golf to tennis, and a beautiful state park, you’ll find it all here. Diverse activities include community theater, community chorus, community band, children’s theatre, art exhibitions, a storytelling festival, violin classes, arts and crafts attractions and special musical performances.