This South Georgia Hospital is seeking a board certified/board eligible da Vinci trained, Urologist to join their team!
Enjoy a short scenic drive to the pristine beaches of Florida’s Atlantic and Gulf Coast. Easy access to Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Tallahassee.
- State of the art Intuitive da Vinci Xi Surgical System
- Holmium Lunemis Pulse 100H Laser
- OEC Elite CFD Premium Mobile C-Arm cystoscopy table
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Shared Call
- Hospital based employment
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a strong base salary, bonus program, health insurances, malpractice insurance, 401k with matching, CME time with financial support, relocation assistance, sign on bonus and more…
- Board eligible/certified in urology
- Eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Georgia
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within an inter-disciplinary team and with referring physicians to provide high quality patient care
- Passionate about quality, service excellence, safety, process improvement, program development and team building. Experience with the EPIC electronic medical record is a significant plus.
- Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to create a positive and productive environment that promotes collegiality and innovation in all settings
This is a 373-licensed bed health system comprised of a main campus and three satellite campuses. We serve 400,000 residents in a 15-county medical service area covering South Georgia and North Florida. We offer robotic-assisted surgeries, a renowned open-heart surgery program, thriving comprehensive Cancer Center, a satellite clinic and other advanced services normally found only in metropolitan hospitals.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!