Urology Position in Georgia 700k+ Income Potential
We are seeking a full-time Urologist in Georgia!
- 700k+ Income Potential
- Sign on bonus
- Monthly stipend if still in training
- Full benefits
- Excellent work/life balance
- Receive 100% of profits at year end after expenses are covered
Our town is also home to a new medical school. Each year, we host numerous medical students along with serving as home base for the Georgia South Family Medicine Residency, which welcomed its first class of residents in 2016. Most recently, we received a federal grant for $750,000 to begin a Psychiatric residency program.
• Named as a 2017 Top Rural Hospital by The Leapfrog Group. Nationwide only 18 rural hospitals received this distinction
• Received The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval – an internationally recognized symbol of quality
• Received an “A” Hospital Safety Score 10 times in a row by The Leapfrog Group. This “A” rating names us as one of the safest hospitals in the Nation
• First Georgia hospital to be placed on the Hepatitis B Birth Dose Honor Roll by the Immunization Action Coalition
Our Regional Medical Center is a progressive healthcare system proudly providing state-of-the-art technology that is located in the heart of Southwest Georgia. The area has excellent schools and a charming southern lifestyle with a strong community support system. Activities for the entire family may be enjoyed in our town. Cultural activities as well as sporting events keep everyone busy year-round!